Digital agencies use AppBind to stop wasting time burdening clients to set up their own subscriptions, all without getting your client’s subscriptions tangled up on your own credit card.
There are 3 main ways to make money with AppBind:
- Longer term, higher value retainers. Because you’re taking on the burden of managing the tech stack for clients, it’s much easier to keep your clients on monthly operational retainers; and also, it makes it easier to layer on additional services into your client engagements.
- Service fees. AppBind lets you add a management fee to the subscription expenses. Ad agencies, for instance, typically charge 25% of ad spend. It’s common to charge 10-20% for ops management.
- Partner programs and commissions. Because you’re signing up for software products yourself, it becomes a lot easier to take advantage of the partner programs of software companies. They’ll pay you commissions, which is nice. But more importantly, you’ll build a relationship with software companies, which is a great way to build a flow of customer referrals from them.
There are 3 ways to save money with AppBind as well:
- Save time bookkeeping. Tracking subscription expenses is a constant challenge because they change price every single month. AppBind takes care of this for you and automatically bills your clients.
- Never wait for payment. AppBind’s model makes your client’s set up a project budget up front so you always have client money on hand before run expenses for them.
- Cut off subscriptions immediately. When a client engagement ends, AppBind lets you transfer or cancel all the subscriptions in one place, with one click, so you’re not on the hook to keep paying for a subscription you’ve forgotten about.
Get new posts to your inbox
Growing successful service revenue in a subscription economy.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.