If you need to fund AppBind more than $5,000 per week by ACH, you need to verify your ACH account which authorizes your bank to transfer more funds to us automatically.
- Go to My Settings, and then click Company Information.
- Click Verify Business (in the lower-left corner of the window) to launch the Edit your business identity page. (??insert image??)
- On the Edit your business identity page:
- Provide your US business’s EIN tax identification number.
- Provide your business mailing address.
- Add each Beneficial Owner. (Beneficial owners are the individuals who directly or indirectly own or control 25% or more of a corporation or an entity other than a corporation. In the case of a trust, they are the trustees, the known beneficiaries and the settlors of the trust.)
- Click Save.
Once you submit this, our ACH provider (Dwolla) will verify that the information is correct. Then your account will be authorized to fund up to $10,000 per week.
If you need to fund more than that, we can request special authorization to allow up to $100,000 per week.
You can also wire money to AppBind and we will post it to your account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Get new posts to your inbox
Growing successful service revenue in a subscription economy.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.