AppBind keeps records of every transaction on My statements page. The statements are generated monthly. Your customer can pick which month to report on from the Statement drop-down list, and generate a CSV text file from the Download Statement button.
Each statement summarizes your customer’s account balance as well, showing their
- Beginning balance at the start of that month
- Payments they’ve made through that month
- Received funds (refunds) they’ve received that month
- Charges by subscription and service vendors that month
- Ending balance to close out the month
The following details are displayed for each transaction:
- Date of each transaction.
- App that is being purchased (where applicable).
- Cost for an App charge.
- Fees incurred by this transaction (for example, your markup).
- Payment fees incurred by this transaction. (If your customer pays using a credit card, credit card fees appear here.)
- Funding method for the payment.
- Your Balance at the end of this transaction.